Child Star Promises to Reveal Hollywood Pedos

The allegations against Hollywood heavyweight Harvey Weinstein seem to have opened the floodgates, and new allegations of sexual harassment, abuse and even rape have come pouring out of Tinseltown and the wider entertainment world.

On Monday, former child actor Corey Feldman appeared on “Today” where he promised that he would be releasing the names of six individuals in Hollywood who abused him when he was a child.

Speaking with Matt Lauer, Feldman claimed that he had been stopped from releasing the names in his autobiography by the book’s publisher. But he said he’s trying to raise $10 million for a feature film about pedophilia in Hollywood that would help expose the truth.

When asked why he wouldn’t just go to the police with the information, Feldman said he already has.

“I’ve told the police. In fact, if anyone wants to go back to 1993, when I was interviewed by the Santa Barbara Police Department — I sat there and gave them the names. They are on record,” Feldman told Lauer.

“They have all of this information, but they were scanning Michael Jackson. All they cared about was trying to find something on Michael Jackson.”

The Washington Post noted that Feldman’s interview raised some eyebrows because people couldn’t understand why he is claiming he needs to raise $10 million before he will expose the people who abused him — at least one of whom he claims is still active in Hollywood.

Feldmen explained he needs the money to create and produce a quality film and for the lawyers to defend him after the truth comes out.

He also said he’s not the only one who knows the truth.

“Let me push this forward, there are thousands of people in Hollywood that have the same information. Why is it all on me?” he said. “Why is it, if I don’t release the names in the next two months, six months or a year, I’m the bad guy? I’m the victim here.”

No one is really calling him a bad guy. Skeptics are just questioning if he really has the names he claims he has, or if he is just trying to make a name for himself.

But Feldman was adamant that he has a story to tell that needs to be heard.

“I’m the one who has been abused. I’m the one who is trying to come forward and do something about it,” he added.

It become clear over the past few weeks that Hollywood is a lot more corrupt and disgusting than anyone realized.

Hopefully, all of Hollywood’s dirt is exposed soon so that the victims who have hidden for too long can come forward and tell their stories.

Only once Hollywood has been exposed for what it really is can any meaningful change actually occur.

Source: conservativetribune.com

  • Jeremy Troiano

    Well it might sound odd for this child star to need $10 million; before he will come forward! Truth is; if his comments about the police are true; then he has come forward! The $10 million isn’t about if he will tell his story! As he said; it is about making some kind of documentary about it! And if you take the time to look at the budgets for many Hollywood movies! $10 million is actually not that big a budget for a well made documentary film! Especially if this documentary is going to expand to tell us of other larger cases! And include illustrating reenactments! Archie footage and the like! You have to find all the evidence! Including archive footage! Police evidence! Case documents! And the like! You have to stage the reenactments! You have to edit it all together in to a fluid coherent film; that is easy enough to follow! All of that costs money! And if the sex offenders named in this documentary will still be in a position to retaliate against the film and all who are involved in creating it! All those people who came forward to participate in the creation of this documentary film; will need legal aid! That to will cost money! Figuring all of that in! $10 million isn’t all that odd a request!